Why work at Lumicell? Everyone has been affected by cancer in some way. We at Lumicell believe in the importance of developing a product that is designed to ensure complete clearance of cancer cells while sparing healthy tissue, increasing physician and patient confidence in surgical outcomes and subsequent quality of life. Working on a combination drug-device product exposes us to a wide range of medical product design challenges. Lumicell solves complex, scientific problems by engaging multiple disciplines, including optics, electronics, software, mechanics, biomedical engineering, and clinical trials. Our expanding team and open collaborative space allow us to face these challenges head on in order to provide a high-quality product with cutting edge technology that we are proud to put our company name on.
Driven by our passion and promising clinical data to improve the lives of cancer patients, we operate as a driven, unified team. A walk through our facility captures the collaborative effort we put forth daily from both a product and cultural standpoint, from the engaging cross-functional brainstorms to the group effort on completing 1000-piece puzzles; even our office dogs are excited to come in to work each day. We are dedicated to developing solutions to the clinical unmet need to cancer surgery, in a fun environmentally friendly space, surrounded by smart people.
We welcome all with enthusiasm and an open culture of acceptance; taking pride in each of our employees and appreciating the diversity of backgrounds and opinions they bring. We strive for equality in all aspects of our business and hiring; and we are proud to have achieved 100% pay equity for women before it was mandated by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts!
We believe that our employees are our greatest asset, so we offer competitive benefits which include:
- 100% employer covered health, dental, vision, disability (long & short-term), and life insurance plans
- Retirement plan
- Complimentary on-site garage parking
- Investing in our employees’ professional development. We conduct annual assessments of our employees’ potential to ensure a strong pipeline of talent to align with our future growth.
- Lumicell supports eligible employees to obtain job-specific certifications
- Creative outlets through our activities committee which hosts various company milestone celebrations, as well as recreational and educational events
- Community service events with local groups such as Susan G. Komen, Cradles to Crayons, etc.
- Our weekly Journal Club gives employees an opportunity to present any topic of their choice to educate their peers and spark fascinating discussions. (some past topics have included Sterile Neutrinos, Vulnerable Plaque and the NIRS-IVUS detection, Memory Editing, and the Effect of Multiculturism/Multilingualism on Personality)
- Dog-friendly office space
- Complimentary yummy snacks and beverages
- Stay-active space with table tennis, foosball, and video games
If this sounds like a place you would like to work at, then our fun-loving, cancer fighting Lumicell family happily welcomes your application for the following open positions:
|QMS & Complaints Manager||Quality & Regulatory Affairs||Newton, MA|